Wednesday, March 11, 2020


Week #80: ¡ME VOY!

Wowww what is up everybody!? It has been such an awesome week! On Saturday we received our transfers from President Dunford and it looks like I'll be leaving Argentina. It was so awesome to work in this part of our mission and serve in another country for 3 months. I had two awesome companions, and got to meet tons of people. Honestly I learned so much while Ive been here! 

Tonight Ill be heading for my new area down in the capital of Uruguay, Montevideo!! I'm super excited for this transfer because its very likely my last area of my mission, and I have never served in the capital and that was my dream! Ill be companions with an Elder Daley! He's leaving the Argentina zone with me right now, so Ive been able to get to know him the past 3 months and were gonna have a blast as comps! Really, I couldn't have asked for a better transfer! But, with every transfer, you always have to tell a lot of people goodbye! 

My whole time here in ARG, we had been visiting a less active family, helping them get back into the church, and their two kids have a baptismal service planned for this coming Saturday. Leo and Sheila are some of the biggest studs Ive met! They are 9 and 11 years old. They have loved going to church with their parents and reading the Book of Mormon! I have especially become buddies with Leo, and it wasn't easy explaining to him I had to leave and couldn't stay for his baptism. Leo is a little bit of a cry baby, so that made it even worse haha...but his baptism is gonna go great and Im so excited for him and his family! The mom was also very sad that I wasn't gonna be there for the baptisms. She said she hates getting close to the missionaries because they come and change your life and just become some of your best friends...and then before you know it, they have to leave and its rare to ever see them again honestly. 

I told her as missionaries we feel the exact same way. We are asked to give all our time and attention to these people and do everything in our power to help them in their lives, and then we have to leave them so soon! Sometimes people feel like its not fair, but I guess thats just how God wanted it to be! The mission is the greatest thing that could ever happen to a young person! This gospel is true and its the healing power of Christ's Atonement that changes these peoples lives! I'd invite everyone to access this power to receive more joy in their lives! CHAU!


Braxton and his buddy Leo! 

Braxton saying goodbye to many of his good friends in Argentina! 



 A little Paintball fun on his last Pday in Argentina!